Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens

HEY GUYS!

wait I just realized that I already told you.

Actually, I’ve just realized, there is no ‘you.’ There is nobody reading this but me. Me, refreshing the page about five billion times so that the page view numbers go up.

-.- pathetic.

 

ANYHOW.

I’m reading it regularly now, and it’s a pretty big book, and I’m taking small doses per diem, a diurnal reading (look my vocabulary’s already so updated) (yes I said updated).

And it’s really not that bad.

Actually it’s sort of not really slightly just a bit not that bad.

Okay yeah I’d like to tell you all that it’s actually a fun book now.

Hey, I’m getting used to classics!

Oh and by the way, I’m obsessed with Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card. You’ve missed that because I haven’t posted here in a really long time, but I REALLY WANT YOU TO READ IT.

Dang it there’s no ‘you.’

 

Anyhow, anyone who’s reading this right now, read ENDER’S GAME BY O. S. CARD.

 

Okaythankbye.

Wait not bye.

 

And I’m not allowed to read Ender’s Game because I’m reading too much.

 

OKAY MY BROTHER WANTS ME TO GO AND WATCH AVATAR. BYE.