Oh Geezus

So. Here is December, sitting and glaring at me.

How’s Pentaclovel going?

Well, lemme think.

I read…

Hemingway.

I read…

A Clockwork Orange.

I read…

mmm…

Yeah.

I KNOW. D:

I got some big time classic reading cramming to do.

Seriously.

I’ve been so busy with high school---

PSHHHH.

…yeah. I’m sorry. I’ve disappointed humanity.

 

But A Clockwork Orange by Whoever-Wrote-It (use Google) is quite an interesting book. Not once through the book did I find it ‘boring.’ Seriously.

And it was cool, getting to decode the language. Then I wondered if there was a nadsat dictionary online and apparently there was.

Of course I didn’t look at it. I wanted to figure it all myself. It’s kinda cool, you know. Sorta like a new language, but not so different. Maybe a dialect, but not as similar.

What, are you doubting me?
OF COURSE I didn’t look at the words.

…nobutseriously. This time your trust is in your hands. Believe it or not, it’s up to you.

 

So anyhow.

I’ll try to read another classic book.

(Does school count? Because if so, I’ve read two more. Of Mice and Men by Steinbeck, and Lord of the Flies by Golding. Lord of the Flies is really a cool book, though. Seriously. You should definitely read it if you haven’t.)

 

…bye!