Some Furnishings

Hey guys! I'm here (again, heh--more often than I usually am, due to the massive amount of time I have heaped upon my hands), and I have some updates to announce.

I made a Google+ page!

Yeah, I know. It's not like too many people are following this blog.

But anyways, it was fun making a page (pretty much filling in my information).
...
Sort of.

It's kind of cool to see my blog name and post under its name and whatnot! I'm kind of excited to inform my (1) followers on Google+ (that one, who is me. .-. ).

It's on the sidebar, if you'd like to follow. :D


ALSO.
I updated the sidebar with a new 'Current Read' feature, which I have been thinking of putting up on my blog for a while. You may have noticed that at first, I just put the title, but I saw on other reading blogs that they put the book cover, which I realized was a much better idea. It's more appealing, and it gives others a sense of what the book is like, what genre it is, etc. It's a little more informative and gives more context than dead text on the screen.

I also spent a considerable amount of my time attempting to make a drop-down menu for the UMPTEENTH time. And I mean umpteenth. Bajllionth. I've done this quite a lot. More than ten times. For the past year or so...!
Blogger does not agree with my CSS and HTMLs, so all I get is this strange menu with the sub-menus under it without need of hovering, and it gets all weird. At one point, today, I got it to appear only when hovered-on, but then every time you'd move your mouse down to click on the sub-menus, they'd disappear. It's aggravating, to say the least.
(If any of you know how to fix this, PLEASE HELP. I am dying. I've gone through hours of Google-ing.)

Anyhow, I have to go. Urgent call from Top Secret Mission (aka Dinner).

Happy reading!