I had to. 5-D

So I read this post the other day.
The link is here: http://goo.gl/pSrWMf
(Sorry for the profane comments after the story. Not me, though.)

It was a really thought provoking story, and it instigated me into thinking more about life and time and everything, and I began to visualize this 3-D grid where the x, y, and z axis (what's the plural? axes? axis?) were time, life, and space. So I wrote a story about that. Took me a few hours. The fastest I've written a story. =.=

So here it is. It's still naked (not edited), but I really have to sleep, and I haven't posted much here in a while. So why not?

It's inspired from the story at that link, so I'm sorry if I'm breaking any copyrights or something. :c Hopefully not.

[I took my story out because after reading it the next morning, I felt like gagging. SO yeah. Too bad. Naked stories are terrible.]