An assignment

I have decided that this is a blog, and well, obviously, you know that. A blog needs a purpose, so I am gonna make my own assignment. I started a blog, and I obviously have to end it one way or another.

My assignment is about books. Since there are about two days left until 2010, I am going to have something that will last for a year.
My assignment is that I will read some amount of books in one year, 365 days.
I am still not sure how many books, though. I like reading, but I really don't have much time, due to my schedule. If I calculate that I read one book every week, then it would be 52 books. To what I know, I know there are about 52 weeks in a year.


Here is my assignment:

Reading countdown

55 books in 365 days. Each week, I will record what I read and how I like it so far.

This is just so you know, but I am in sixth grade, so I will not be reading Junie B. Jones (which I LOVED and still do...), or I will not be reading some extremely hard book for adults. I will be reading books my level.

I hope I will achieve my goal!