September Post



Dear _________________,
       (put your name here)

YES, YOU. You, reading this whatever it may be.

Oh, and by the way...
THIS ISN'T AN OFFICIAL POST...
not really, it isn't. you see, this one is just a sort-of test one. I got an idea. If you like the way my blog looks, you can rate it at the bottom of this post. The thing with squares. (sfy*) < * will replace a square because there is no square key on my keyboard> "Rate it!! (5=best) * 5 (0)    * 4 (3)    * 3 (2)    * 2 (0)    * 1 (0)"
And this is a post in which you just rate (maybe comment if you like) about my blog this month and stuff or whatever. AND you uh rate how you like the background. I'll post this each month. Because, you know, I change the background every month to fit the season or whatever. 

Though... I don't know if I have any real followers, if you know what I mean. Instead of just putting yourself on the followers list. But there's a chance there's some people out there ( XD ) that are actually reading the blog. A low chance, but all the same, a chance.
~September~

--
=D.R.E.A.D=

p.s.    sfy* - See For Yourself