Ender's Game Movie!

So guys! You know how much of a fan I am of the book Ender's Game by O.S. Card.

He was planning to make a movie.

And the TRAILER's out! I'm so excited.

But at the same time I'm afraid because they might ruin the book. They might put in such a horrid image of the book in my mind that I'll want to forget that I ever watched the movie.

Because when I watch a movie based on a book, the movie cast and stuff is glued to my head. And if the movie's really bad, I don't want it to be glued to my head.
Which is why I'm not sure if I want to watch it.

The cast is pretty... old. Ender was six. Then again, they can't exactly get a six year old to act Ender.
Ender is Asa Butterfield, the guy from Hugo.

Here's the trailer:


Coming out in November! I can't wait.
(...yeah. I still kinda want to see it, though... ^^; )

I really hope they bring the right message out through the movie. I hope they don't Hollywood-ize it. Because if they mess it up--I don't know what the thousands of Ender-fans out there will do.

Heh.

Welp.
Bye!