a storm

Hello everyone! So maybe you've noticed I am suddenly more active. (If posting two days in a row counts as active, that is.)
Well, I have started to feel like writing again so what's to stop me but google docs glitching (because for some reason I like writing on google docs now)?

I'll try to update with my writing every once in a while. Here is my attempt at prose poetry. Happy writing!











a storm ripped across my chest and i grabbed at it. “are you here again?” i asked, dark-eyed and weary. i felt the storm with its many legs scramble through my stomach. i shifted uncomfortably; i felt it scratch at the walls. i felt its roar.
i sighed. “are you here again?” but it did not reply
it did not reply
i sighed and i coughed but it still did not reply
it stayed silent, dormant, ready to strike probably and i sat waiting, tensing, in apprehension, my heart beating, palpitating, dare i say trembling and then it

and then it


nothing happened and i waited and i waited and i scratched at my chest but there was no reply and i tensed and i thought and i waited but still there was no reply so i took a deep breath and i held it all in and then i looked inside and it was empty so empty it was gone, everything was gone
the storm had taken everything and i looked inside the abyss of nothing, not even ribs, not even organs, not even my heart and i
i had nothing left to say because
the storm had already left so

so i had nothing left to do so i
i filled the hole with my tears.