Specials -- By Scott Westerfeld.

Specials

By Scott Westerfeld

Well, I have already read this book a long time ago (not that long, don't worry), and I think I've included enough of the Uglies series... Not that it isn't good... Boy, it's a great book, all adventurous and everything. And otherworldyish... But I think I will go along with this book in just one entry. So don't be surprised if you haven't read the book and you are supposedly reading the whole solution to the book (which pretty much spoils it....).
And I don't think I need to explain anything, since you know everything by now...

All there is to say, is that Tally turned into the evil specials.. But in the point of view from Tally, being a Special sounds just fantastic and normal and - well, not evil. I guess to uglies or pretties, they would look pretty scary and like an evil devil, but from a Special's point of view, the uglies and pretties are just a bunch of wimps (which they actually aren't.. to my opinion...).And in this story, she struggles to become back to her old self. 
I would like to be a special for a day. You know how it would be like? I would hear your fear, smell your excitement, and actually have an eyesight WAY better than 20 - 20. That would be cool. I would like to not wear glasses for a day WITHOUT bumping into the occasional wall every few minutes. 
The book's ending was pretty obvious. Not into detail, but I knew Tally would become her old self. You know... Tally Youngblood, not Tally I-know-everything-and-everyone-else-is-just-a-wimp. Well that's a long name for a person... Anyway, I knew that Tally would turn back normal. But I didn't know that she would stay as a special or that she would make her own "Special Circumstances." And when Tally gave the cure to Dr. Cable, that surprised me most of all. An unexpected attack. Pretty clever, too. To aim and attack right at the center of the war-business-trouble thing. I thought she would use the cure on herself later on...
When it showed how Dr. Cable became cured and what the results were, it was... well, just cool. Wierd. That a bad person turned into good. And Dr. Cable saving Tally - that was a real big surprise. Who would have ever known that the arch-enemy of a person would soon save that person's life? Well, not really saving the person's life, because I'm pretty sure that Tally would have still been alive after the surgery. It wouldn't have been for deadly murdering purposes... 

It was a great book, just like the others. And I enjoyed reading it. And if you didn't read it, READ IT!!
well actually, if you actually read that previous sentence and you really didn't read the book, then I wouldn't try reading the book because that means that you read the whole entry, and that would just spoil the ending, wouldn't it? But it's a great book anyway. Read it... Because I didn't mention the detail and everything...
PLEASE READ IT AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!