Summer Reading!: Summer Study Books

So, summer is soon to come, and assuming it already has, I shall begin my plans for this year's summer.
I shall, (insert cheer here) visit Korea for a while this year, which may be of slight interference, but no matter. I shall have internet connection and a computer whilst my visit, so it may not be much of a cease in progress.

I shall try to read most of my summer reading books (if read-able, as in fun, enjoyable, or lesson-learning), and this is what I shall do:
Write three reasonable questions per chapter (that I have thinked of, not thought) of wonderings, references, etc. Please refer back to the Reading/Writing Workshop Worksheet (I must find that somewhere). One reasonable question that would be on a prospective test about the book (open ended, multiple choice, no matter). Summarize that chapter. Give a prediction.

That will be a slow process, so I shall do this on "Summer Study Books". (SSB, Study Books, etc.)
I shall try to do this every summer, or just whenever I have time or feel like it (besides all of summer).


This may become an arduous task as summer sets in and laziness comes around, so I shall try to shoo away this being of perezoso, and try to become more trabajador.
SPANISHHH!

Anyhow.
That's it.
So, thanks for faithfully reading.

--
Celine.