2011 Untitled Fail

Hence the title: 2011 UNTITLED FAIL.

I hate to break the news, but, this year's goal has become more of an epic fail than ever. Oh no, I feel so bad, I have failed myself!

Therefore, I shall try not to wimp out but say that poems count as short stories.
And my long story isn't working--the Survivors--I've become too bored of it. So if anyone'd like to spark up my imagiation, please be welcome, just email me at celinerulez@gmail.com.
But I have plenty other new and fresh stories to start out with and I have a full six months to write twelve stories and one big story, so I (think) I have enough time to fulfill my goal.

Notice I am trying not to wimp out on the whole 12+1 story.

AHA! 12+1= STOR13S!
That is a great title for this.
No longer is it 2011 Untitled! (And I thought that was a catchy sort of title.)
AHAHAHAHAHA!
Please keep up to date on my website, too (check side for link).