I have started a nother story.

A nother story, and also nother story has come out. Two nother stories.
They are quite different in genre, and style, though I assume, since I am one person, wherefore (I wonder if there's such thing as herefore or whofore, because there's wherefore and therefore) I cannot exactly change my style, because I am jumping from one to another, though that prior phrase was a lie, but anyhow--
One nother story is titled Light like a Star and is a realistic fiction story about a little girl in first grade who gives hope to a senior named Tom, and learns some stories about the "good old days," whereas Tom, who is diagnosed with a rare sort of cancer, is in jeopardy of dying, yet keeps the secret from the little girl, Lucy, and finds hope in her naiive-ness. The story ends... yeah I won't tell you.
The other nother one is about a girl named Jade (I like that name, so you'll see that name a lot. It means brave? Courage? I forget. Something of the sort. Oh, just so you know, I usually pick names by their meanings). (Yes, Lucy means light, thus the title of the prior story). SHe lives in a country that was once the United States, but not so united anymore, and the whole states thing dissappeared, after the strike of 2089... I don't want to explain this one. It's so vague and faraway, I have to explain so much, and the only reason I got on the computer was to write, only I decided I'd make a post first, but now I'm going to eat dinner soon, so I don't want to waste my time. Enough with the HWC Syndrome, I don't need to waste more time.
So if you want to read on, please go to the website. I am too lazy to type it in, so go to the labels bar at the right or left, the one titled "Labels/Links" or something of the sort and click the last link. "WEBSITE." Pretty self explanatory. Then you go to "Files" at the side, the left side, and you'll scroll through the list of documents and "View" the story you want to, and the reason I'm telling you this is to read one of either of the nother stories, so I would sugggest reading one of the nother stories.
understand?
Fine, the link is here. www.sites.google.com/site/lovereadwriteinfo/documents/
it'll get you right to the files page.

You're welcome!
Thank you and Have a nice Day. (c)AJ2010

From,
Me.