The Orange Houses

Why, hello, again. I have returned to my prior habits of giving a small report on books I find interesting.
Well, of course.

Anyhow, I had stumbled upon such book titled The Orange Houses written by the author Paul Griffin. Now, before you assume the book is extremely tiring and the type that would make you sort of droop your eyes without realizing it, you must listen.
It is a very, good, book. very. good. book.
I think--
Well. You'll have to read it yourself to know whether you'd like it or not, wouldn't you? I-mean, shouldn't you?

Now what I am extremely confused about is whether Mik is chubby or not. I don't want her to be chubby. I want her to be pretty (I guess she is, by the way Jae and Gale are acting... ), but then Sha calls her a fat itch.
Hmmm. whenever a word doesn't make sense and it rhymes with a term of profanity, it is then a replacement of the term of profanity it rhymes with. As so in this case, it may be applicable. coughitchcough.
Anyway.
I am also confused whether Mik is... umm... African American or not, and whether Jimmi is, because for some reason, I have that feeling at the pit of my stomach, though they never say so.
So I think she's... Caucasian, but... who knows? Those slang and stuff.
But I'm sure if Mik is Caucasian, Jimmi is, and so on. Because... I don't know.
And I think (pretty sure) that Fatima is Egyptian. Because, they said she was in Africa, and then they said they were going blah blah blah Egypt blah blah blah (I forget the whereabouts of such mentioning).

I am not sure, so I strongly suggest that you read the book that Mr. Paul Griffin read.
I honestly think authors should have a title. Mr., Mrs., Wr., or maybe Aut., No. Au. No.
I think Wr. is best.
So I shall start the revolution.
Wr. Paul Griffin wrote the book The Orange Houses, and I strongly suggest such reading of such sort of literature. As it does have some interesting poems, and it is fairly hard to decipher. I think I shall take a second round of reading it, whence my confusion has caused me so.
(Hey, I like talking like this.)

And I very much took a liking of Jimmi's poems, as though the grammar may not be in much agreement with a Literacy instructor, it has a good rhythm, almost. It's a catchy type.
And catchy means that I want to write like that sort of poems.

Already made some.
They're on my other blog, www.therecipetolife.blogspot.com.
Thanks, and have a nice day. (c)AJ2010