Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

I'm not sure whether I said this or not, but The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins is a strongly recommended book.
Nothing left to say.
Just to say, Catching Fire and Mockingjay are two follow ups to The Hunger Games and they are three amazing books.

I don't know, but The Hunger Games almost seems to try to give a point across about today's government.
...I forget. While I was reading it, I kind of knew why, but...
Never mind.

THEY'RE MAKING A MOVIE OUT OF IT, TOO!!!!
It's coming out in 2012, I think. I'm pretty sure. Hopefully, maybe, late 2011. But I doubt. Yeah.
I think it's 2012. Since I'm so lazy to look it up, I'm just going to guess.
MAKING A MOVIE. Yay.
Oh yeah, and so is "Uglies." They better get a good Tally.
And a perfect Katniss and Peeta and Gale.
I wish the Katniss and Rue from "Katniss and Rue" on youtube were the actual actors for the movie. Then it'd be perfect. They were great. Just like the book.
I wish the movie would be that good.



Any reading suggestions, please tell me...