Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J. K. Rowling

Here is another amazing book of the oh-so-famous Harry Potter series, and if you havent read it, you should SERIOUSLY conisder reading it. No, dont consider. Just read it. Im not kidding, its better than it seems. Not that it looks bad. It seems great, but its actually amazing. Or it seems amazing, but its actually astounding. It seems astounding, it seems... you get the point. Its really, really, really, really, REALLY  good. Im not kidding, you better belive me.
This one was not in my top list. Wait, maybe it was. Wait, OKAY I admit it, it was my third favorite. It had so many things I liked about it. Little things. First. Chapter one. Dudley Demented. I LOVE THAT TITLE. Partly because Dudley gets demented... Well, not fully, if you're thinking about the Kiss. And those of you out there who have no clue what I'm talking about, it's dementors. The dementors are beings. Not human, I don't think, but they're alive, somehow, and live feeding off others' happiness. They suck it away out of the place, if you're near them. Never get too near, for if you do, they Kiss you. And its not those kisses you say "euwwwwww...." and cover your eyes when you see it on the TV, no, it isn't. It's worse. They.Suck.Your.Soul.Out.Of.You. That's worse than death. You have no will to live, no will to do anything. Just sulk, and sit. Probably not even eat. Scary. And anyways, Dudley gets almost Kissed, and so does Harry. Why two dementors are there, at Little Whinging, fifty million miles (FYI I'm just exaggerating... maybe not fifty million...) from Azkaban, WE DON'T KNOW (coughVoldemortcough) ...
What was great about that was not the Kiss. Nobody deserves the Kiss, no matter how bad you are. I mean, besides Voldemort. He had million chances and he's never taken one. Kill kill kill... one death after the other. (By the WAY..., I made a APOSTROPHE to VOLDEMORT... it's funny. I'll upload it some other time. Might be uploaded already. Was it?)
Anyway, what was great about that was not the Kiss. Never. the Kiss. The aftertaste. First of all, it was quite amusing, or sudden, to see a neighbor who suddenly was a Squib, tells him to keep his wand out, and says that she hopes Dumbledore kills Mudungus Fletcher, which is quite funny, if you don't take that seriously. if you do,,, well, that's a mean thing to say, but all the same, Harry could have been KISSED by a DEMENTOR!! That's never a good thing.
And, back at the house. The first time I read it, I almost ripped the page (alright, confession, I'm exaggerating again... D=  ) when I saw Dudley blame HARRY on all that. After all, Harry had saved his LIFE!! Well, actually his soul, but same thing... It was furious. I mean, It's so frustrating to see Dudley's parents go all Duddlekins on him and look at Harry as if he were some rather dirty piece of... PooP. 
I was so glad to see Aunt Petunia say that.. By accident. it was rather a shock to me, too, for her to say that so.. casually. I had a happy thought towards Aunt Petunia. Harry is right to be glad that Aunt Petunia is is aunt. Very glad. Great. I think... It was nice to see them, sort of, as a family. FINE. I'm exaggerating again. not like a family. But, they're talking. Without wincing. I think.
It's wierd, awkward, how they're talking to each other about the wizarding world. Funny Uncle Vernon going.. "Eh, them dementoids? What do they do? Eh...? Who's Voldything? Eh????" Really funny. Dementoids? Voldythingy... anyway... How only Aunt Petunia and Harry seems to be getting things through,,, and how... she knows, about Azkaban, first of all. And how he tells her Voldemort is back (quite funny, Uncle Vernon's reaction... "Who's that Voldything?" or something along those lines...)


And the rest of the story is great, too. And the Order. At first, I was angry why Harry was losing his temper so much of a sudden, but when you think about it, when everyone else's in this and you're not, and YOU'RE the one that actually let them know and kind of spoiled Voldything's plans (  =D  ) of not letting anyone know that Voldemort was of power once again... You'd probably get a bit aggravated, might blow your head off...
The end, where Harry thinks Sirius was at the Ministry, with Voldemort, that was so bad. Mean. Well, no big surprise there, because Voldemort's beyond mean, he's -EVIL. Anyway, I thought that was real, and he was going to save Sirius... and Kreacher helps... Though I do start to like him in the last book, or the second to last. No, the last book, he was better in the last book. Anyway... I fell for the trick, along with Harry. BIG.MISTAKE. Really big mistake. Oh... if that hadn't happened, he wouldn't have died, if that hadn't happened, the prophecy wouldn't have..., Bellatrix was so BALDIHFIASUELUSGHFIDUAIGUAKJ (sorry bad temper) to Neville. The Cruciatus curse... such a sad history for Neville. So sad.


SOO....


I will not tell the end, because of its oh-so-great ending. This one has a spooky ending. And a sad one. Very sad. Very very very very VERY  sad ending.
You will see. If you read the book. Book one, two, three, four, and FIVE.
I give it a ten out of ten. READ IT.