Harry Potter The Series Book 1 to 3. - J.K.Rowling

J. K. Rowling is a genius.


               She is, though. I'll start at that. After I've read the series. (I've never read it, only the first one, a long time ago.) Wow...!
               At any age, young, or old, for whoever can read a bunch of words, it captures their mind. Literally! Your mind is on it all day. When you wait for You-Know-Who to die (I'll never say if he does or not), or live. I'll say Voldemort, because of course, there's no effect on you even if I said VOLDEMORT as loud as possible, because there is no someone who is so strong and powerful that you can't even say his name in this world. (Though when you think of it, who wants to be like that? Where no one can say your name? "why, who is it?" "It's uh.. uh.. uhm.. v...v..vo...vol..voldemort..eeeeeekkk!!"   ... well, Voldemort, obviously)
               I know, maybe once or twice I've said that I didn't like Harry Potter. But minds can change. A lot.
It's kind of cool, seeing someone who can do so much.
               Writing can be either terribly boring or amazingly, jaw-droppingly, OHMYGOSHly great and superb. In this case, Harry Potter is beyond the latter.
               It is full of adventure, suspenseful, and mysterious. And I'm waiting for the last movie to come out.


               First of all, I want to be a witch. Second of all, I feel bad for Harry.  But I want to be him, with all that adventures. But, yet again, that would not be great. (As I mentioned in the previous entry) But. I don't care. It is great!! It seems great, I mean.
               At first, I didn't like Harry Potter. Not to my liking. BUT- as said, people can change. And I guess I did. Because I now know why its the national (or was it international) bestseller.






Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

               I wonder, how cool it would be, to be able to go through a something like that. It's almost like a game. With levels. First, you have to go past Fluffy. Then, you have to go past the keys, was it? And so on. You're living in the game.
               Voldemort (squeal all you want... =D) must look very very very very scary. I wonder how the Death Eaters resist. And I wonder, How Harry, being a clueless (well, not that much) first year, got through all that.
               I want to see a Quidditch game with my own eyes. It seems so much fun. Did I mention? J. K. Rowling is another "literary genius," as I would call them. Literary geniuses are either my favorite author or someone who has imagination in the extreme (who is an author). In this case, J. K. Rowling is a literary genius in both ways. Sometimes, I wonderhow, just how an author would come up with this idea. I wonder how J.K.Rowling came up with Quidditch. A combination of basketball, attacking stuff, and oh,-who-knows-what.
               Sometimes, I wish I had that ability. Especially when it comes to testing with writing... =)
               Draco Malfoy deserves a punch right in the nose. I'll leave it at that. He does, though. The way he acts through the story. Anyone would know he would become a Death Eater at one point or another.
               Hagrid is one of my favorite characters. He is, no offense, sort of ignorant, and he is friendly towards friendly people. Meaning he doesn't make friends with the wrong people. His ignorance is used to help Harry, Hermione and Ron figure out the "secret" throughout the book. In this case, it is the Sorcerer's Stone, and Fluffy.
               Harry Saves the Day (and sorcerer's stone and the wizarding world as well as the real)! (I can't say again, because it is the first time.
I say the world because if Voldemort had gotten hold of it... XP

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

               Who ever knew it would be Ginny? The most unexpected. If only Harry had told Dumbledore about the diary, he would realize it was a Horcrux at once and kill it. If only.
               But that's not how stories go. They're not always easy and flowing. There has to be a problem.


               I was almost sure it was Percy who did it. When he was all worried when Penelope Clearwater was Petrified (although it makes no sense, it was just suspicious) and how Ginny was all scared to saysomething in front of Percy to Harry, Ron, and Hermione. 
               I should have noticed that Voldemort had to be in this. Because, in all the Harry Potter books, as you may have, or will, notice, Voldemort is always the problem and always the one he has to meet or even fight in the end. (And gets defeated by Harry...)
               
               And, I hate Professor Lockhart. He is so ignorant. You could feel it from the beginning. And it makes me so frustrated especially when he thinks Harry's going for fame. Because he thinks he's famous (in a way, he is. actually, he is). At first, I was surprised that anyone even bought the book, because it was so obvious all the works he took credit for wasn't actually done by him.     ... then I knew that the only reason they even bought the book was because they didn't believe he did all those things. 
               Blah Blah Blah... and so on, and in the end, Harry saves the day, the school, and the Muggle-Borns of the place (and Ginny)... the school, and Voldemort is defeated, once again, by Harry. (I notice its depending on luck, not skill, otherwise Harry would've been dead in a second or two)


Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

               I realize that the Defense Against Dark Arts teacher always changes, year by year, as if there's a jinx on it. There might be. 
               I like this year's Defense Against Dark Arts teacher. He's nice, and knows how to teach kids so they like it. Right from the beginning.
               The dementors scare me. At first, I thought they were harmless.
...
               Oh, okay, maybe not harmless, but you know, can't kill you and hurt you. Just scare your wits so you go (maybe go) crazy. But then I realized the dementors don't do just that. They have the Dementor's Kiss. Scary. You never ever want your soul sucked out of you. Because. You lose the willingness to live, to love, and, to be. Its worse than death. Maybe you don't even have feelings, just like an orange peel with no inside  (I forget what it's called, or is there even a word to identify it?), a person with no soul.
               I knew Crookshanks meant trouble from the beginning. Well, Ithought. Because it ends up, Sirius-  (should I spoil your ending of the book, to all those who have not read it yet? Brace yourselves. .  .) Sirius Black is... innocent. Because Sirius Black is an Animagus, a dog, and how he has escaped Azkaban, innocent, and free (if you don't count the millions of Dementors after him and ordered to preform the Kiss then and there when they see him), and, he wasn't trying to kill Harry, and he neverhas killed anyone, and would never dream of working for Voldemort. (I wonder, if they were so sure he worked for Voldemort, why didn't they just check for the Death Eater mark on his arm? Sometimes, the Ministry of Magic can get quite ... not-coming-up-with-working-ideas-and-proof.
               Well, Sirius is unlucky, having to live secretly all his life. At least he's happy now that he's met Harry. Or vice versa. Harry's happy because he met his one and only living relative that he likes. Good for Harry!