Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

Harry Potter the Sixth Book. The Half Blood Prince. Though... I can see why it's called "The Half Blood Prince," but it doesn't have some big meaning to it. I mean, no, I meant, the Half Blood Prince was just somebody in Harry's Potions textbook that helped him with Potions. No, that doesn't make sense. I meant, usually, the book is named after the "objective" of the book, as in what Harry does that's the adventureish-facing-Voldemort thing. For example, the first book was the Sorcerer's Stone because, he had to get the Sorcerer's Stone. Then, he Chamber of Secrets, because he faced the Chamber of Secrets and met Voldemort's past. Then, the Prisoner of Azkaban, well, because, it was how they found the truth of the Prisoner of Azkaban. And, the Goblet of Fire, well... I don't get that... it could have been the Triwizard Tragedies or the Triwizard Tournament, to be very simple. Then, the Order of the Phoenix, because that was when it was re-organized and most of the book had some of the Order's missions weaved into the story (Mr. Weasley's attack... Department of Mysteries, 12 Grimmauld Place, etc.). 
Though, now that I think of it, maybe it was meant like that for a reason. Because it does seem to fit, yet there's so little related to what's actually in the book. I mean, besides the fact that he's using the Half-Blood Prince's textbook (which is dead helpful) and gives a good impression on Slughorn, there's nothing else. Most of it is the Pensieve, Dumbledore's theories of Riddle (not Voldemort, there's a difference), Suspicions of Malfoy (being a Death Eater), and... the Horcruxes. (and Harry's fate, sort of...)
Never mind, it's too hard to explain. I meant, it was kind of wierd, titling it the Half Blood Prince, almost like a little book on Severus Snape (technically a big book). But then, it's not all about Snape. Yes, that's what I meant. Forget the first paragraph of this entry, it's too confusing.

This book is mostly about Harry and Dumbledore (and Hermione and Ron, but they're not the main storyline), and finding out about the horcruxes. Professor Slughorn was a very important part of this book, seeming he was the one that gave Harry the Felix Felixis and the one that told Riddle about the horcruxes and knows Voldemort's past very well. Though I'd wonder, how a Slytherin Head of House would be... nice. You know, you would expect all Head of Houses for Slytherin to be at least a bit mean, maybe a previous long-time-ago Death Eater. I guess Slughorn is a bit different.
The most interesting parts were where Harry would go in the Pensieve with Dumbledore to explore Voldemort's past. It was very suspenseful, because you would flip the pages to find the next part with Dumbledore and count the pages and hope time would fly. (This is where the REScale goes up.)

And a whole another subject.
Sigh. Death.
Should I say who? No, I choose not. I'll say *** every time I must mention his/her name. So people who've read it, they know, and people who haven't, well, maybe you might get a clue, but remember, YOU MIGHT BE WRONG. So don't go telling people that Hermione has died or something (not that she is, don't go telling people she is dead). 
I feel bad for Harry, it's a great loss that *** died. The whole school might be in danger from now on... Or not. Or yes. And especially that they need to find a new ___ to replace ***, which I'm sure is very hard to do.
(oh, no, I'm revealing too much...)
And the students will be sad. But I bet Malfoy might jump with glee (and Crabbe and Goyle would stupidly gurgle along with him). But then, he's a Death Eater now, so I don't know if he'd jump with glee. Maybe think, Ooooohh, the Dark Lord's plan is going perfectly, he has a clear battle now, it's an automatic win for the DARK SIDE MUAHAHAHAHAH... or not. I think, Malfoy, as old as he gets, is still the immature coward that will always be... immature and annoying (and mean, obviously). But, I never thought he'd be ordered to do such thing. Maybe he hated ***'s guts, but never to kill ***. He'd thought that *** was very... not a great ___, but never ever ever to kill ***. But then, it was orders from Lord Voldemort, which Malfoy must obey if he values his precious life. I kind of knew *** would die, because of the people around me in school, some, who, as soon as they hear I'm starting to read it, tell me the ending of who dies and who marries whom and the whatnots. It spoils things. But I never thought *** would die in the sixth book. Never, because I thought it would ruin the ending, with *** gone, Hogwarts won't be the main-ish part of the story, since they have to find Horcruxes. I thought, then, what the two inch of pages was filled with, if  *** was gone. If only I knew the format of the last book. 
Not to get off topic upon writing (typing) about the last book...

Horcruxes is an evil thing. To split your soul into two. How... disgusting and... evil. No, not bad, evil. Just the thing you would expect Voldemort to do.
Now that I think of it, Voldemort might be a coward. Cowards look to power when they're scared. So Voldemort was cowardly toward death, then, he came up with the seven Horcruxes, and now, he has people of his own to follow him because of his evilness and his power over the Dark Arts and ability to kill with ease (I guess killing someone highers his pride).
Or not. I don't know. 

I wish I was a witch. I wish I was in Gryffindor, where the brave is prized most. Though I might be put in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. Where do you think you'd be in. ten out of ten, I bet, nobody'll say Slytherin, unless you're seriously mad in the head. I wish a lot of things, don't you?


But then, you never know, it might be real. Harry Potter could be real. Don't say I'm absurd, I'm serious. Because when you think of it, even in the book the people won't believe you if you said witches and wizards were real. They hid themselves from Muggle view. So Muggles had no clue their brilliant (or queer) next door neighbor was. They're like the real world, right here, where if someone wrote a story about wizards, you'd say, fantasy, no doubt. But then, they're hiding themselves real good, so good that you'd think they're just fantasies.
Have you ever thought of that?