Chapter 39 and 40

Inkheart

Chapters 39 and 40

I think Resa (the person that helped Dustfinger) is Meggie's mom....
And, I think she won't get executed...

I thought absentmindedly, this would be really cool if it were made into a movie! And then I realized that it was already a movie... I should watch it after I finish the book.

Elinor is rough on the outside. She is always tough. But her emotions are almost so kind and her mind is not mean or what you would usually think. She is nice. I think... To what I noticed...
And as I read more and more through the book, I realized that Capricorn is not good looking. I always imagined him somewhat good looking, since he was some kind of rulers and in movies (I know, you can't always depend on movies), they are good looking. In this book, Capricorn is actually a devil (if you know what I mean) and looks like one, too, according to the part when Meggie goes into the Magpie's room and sees the portrait of him... The description was - descriptive, and boy did he sound - disgusting...
Well... 
As I always say,
THIS BOOK IS SOOOO GREAT SO FAR!!!
You should seriously read it, if you aren't... ^^