Day one: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Happy New Year! 
And happy first-day-of-reading-project!
How time flies so quickly...
I have started reading my book. Actually, a few days ago, but I will count this book as one of the 55 books I will read.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am warning you, if you don't want the story to be spoiled by me and my writing (actually text), then you better read the book as you read this blog. I will write a quick summary of so far, and I will also write observations and whatnot... It will also tell you what chapters I read, because the entries will be on those chapters.




Inkheart by Cornelia Funke.


It is probably a fantasy book, because so far, evil people, people who can eat fire, as well as otherworld creatures are jumping out of books in the story. 
I noticed that all, no, most fantasy books are long. Lord of the Rings, Hobbit, Harry Potter, and now, Inkheart. They are long because, I'm guessing, the author has so much to tell in their book. Writing is almost like making your own world. It comes out of your mind, out of your head. You can make the bad guy how you like, or you can make a happy ending. No one can stop you from making your own world on paper. That is one reason I like writing and reading books. Not that I'm a professional author, no. I just write my own little stories which turn out the way I want them to. 
== == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == == 
Inkheart- Chapters 1 ~ 16


          This won't be some fantastic summary that will go on for millions of pages, but a simple summary. Since, whoever you are, you are reading Inkheart, up to chapter 16, I don't really need to introduce the characters very well. There is Meggie, Mo, Dustfinger, Elinor, Capricorn, Basta, and, of course, many others. 
          I am wondering how the story is going to end, and I have just barely a blurry image of the actual problem in the story. I know, though. I know a little bit how it is going to end, because the book told me. That wouldn't make sense. On the back cover of the book, the summary told me that... Should I tell you? Oh, I might as well spill the beans. If you don't want to know, then skip the rest of this paragraph. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ... ... ... ... .... ..... ...... .......  .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..It said that she had to rewrite        the story. I am guessing the second story would be called Inkspell (it's just a prediction), which is also the next book to this book, the sequel. My prediction is that Meggie has to rewrite the story and make a bad ending for Capricorn and his subjects, and Mo would read the story aloud to Capricorn, which makes the same thing in the book happen to him. 
          So far, this story is very exciting! One thing for sure, I feel bad for Dustfinger. He must be so desperate to go back into his world, or rather, book, since he followed Capricorn's order. Not that he wouldn't, because everyone can easily fear people like Capricorn.
Another thing for sure, I hate Capricorn. No, maybe hate is a too much of a strong word. I greatly too much despise and loathe Capricorn. I do not like people who are mean and demanding and EVIL. But Capricorn plays an important part of the story, so he is conspicuous, not the easily seen conspicuous, the prominent conspicuous, if you go by definitions.
Not much to say, besides what I just typed. ^.^
So far, this book is a 10 out of 10!