W1- Inkheart- STILL

Ohhh...
I read Inkheart, but not all of it...
I have SO much to do. Actually, not much, but not enough time. I am going to write two times a week, or try to. The title will be for the day I am setting it for. I write my blog stuff "to-write" in another notebook, so even if I don't have time, I can just write in my notebook and later, would post it on the blog.
So far, Inkheart is fun.
First, it was fun. Then, it started getting a little bit boring. You know, the usual: they go outside, get away. But when this one character (I'm not telling you who, because you might not have gotten up to it, and I don't remember what chapter it is in) shows up and twists the story a bit, things get back to normal - fun and exciting...
INKHEART IS THE BEST!!
Though I noticed at school yesterday, some people don't like it... :( Sad for them, not to offend anyone, but I guess they don't take much of fantasy books like this.
Sorry for the delay, if you were waiting.
But I doubt anyone would be reading this...




And, I have something to say, if you are listening... I thought I would read at least one book per week (because I usually do), but I can't seem to end Inkheart. Maybe this book is long.   ........ Of course it is! =D
I thought I was near the end - I realized I read less than half of the book. I'm still wondering what the other half would be filled with. The plot moves along slowly, everything in great detail...
Whew~
This goal might just be a little extravagant... But it CAN somehow be possible - I mean, it IS possible! I think... =]