Pretties - By Scott Westerfeld

Small apology: I am a little bit ahead of this blog. I am already on my third book. So, I need let my blog catch up, so I will summarize a week's worth blog. 

So, I finished the book Pretties. By Scott Westerfeld. Of course, you know that. Obviously. If you have read this blog. And I know this is random, but it seems that only I have done the poll. If you have a favorite genre, then publish it! Mine is Fantasy, realistic fiction, and mystery. Well, you can only pick 2~3 things.... And DO NOT check all of the answers.

Is anyone reading this? Besides my family members, I mean. Ohhhh~ I don't know... It seems nobody is really reading this. PLEASE FOLLOW THIS BLOG OR WHATEVER YOU WANT, BUT JUST MAKE A NOTE SO I KNOW THAT AT LEAST SOMEONE IS READING MY BLOG. Oh,,, sorry If you are offended, but I just put it in capitals so you know I am serious.


Back to the main subject...
Pretties. I think it is a pretty good book. Although I knew what was coming up. ! WARNING: People who have not yet read the whole book pretties might consider not to read the following paragraph.! As in, skip the next paragraph.
           I knew. I saw a pattern right from the second book. Or so I think.  Anyway, I noticed. First, Tally is an ugly. After a lot of things happening, (including betraying Shay,) Tally becomes a pretty. Then, in the next book she becomes a Special. Well to what I know. And I saw the "sneak peek" of the next book and it starts out with stuff like, "Tally, you smell nervous." Obviously nobody but a special would be able to smell nervousness, unless you are some amazing -- person.... or a magician, which I doubt. =D But I heard there's another book called the Extras, and I wonder what that's about... Another specimen of perfection? I don't think so, though. I think that it is like people who are not ugly or pretty. Just extra. But that sounds so cruel to call a person an extra. It sounds -- inhumane. If that's a word... =D Oops, sorry if you don't really like smiley faces... I just LOVE writing them -- I mean typing them. Back to the subject...
           Okay you are now safe to read this paragraph if you have not yet read the book Pretties and want to read it. Pretties is an awesome book, and I suggest reading it. Only it has a lot of parts where Tally "sucks faces" with this one person. If you are wondering what "sucking faces" with someone is, I'll suggest, look in an idiom dictionary. I'll leave the research to you. But it is a pretty good book. And it is kind of a cool world. I wish sometimes that I could live like them for just a day or two. Feel like a character in a book. OOhhhhh~ I would really like that. But that won't happen. Maybe in a few million years or so, but I doubt in this century... 


GO PRETTIES!!!!!!! haha that was kind of random...
PRETTIES IS A VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY... (oh, you get the point) GOOD BOOK!!!!!