Inkheart-- ending

Okay, just so you know, I am making a change of plans. I apologize for how long I haven't written in this blog. Well, actually a few weeks. You've probably been waiting a lot... (just sarcasm... I doubt anyone is reading this and waiting for it... except maybe my family members...) Anyway, back to the change of plans. This is the first month, so there will be a lot of changing and organizing going on,,, just to warn you. I have decided that I'm not going to go TOO detailed. Then it would be basically writing the whole book... which would not be something you would want in a blog... you could just borrow it from the library~... =D
Anyway... Inkheart... I haven't been on this blog... but I have been writing.  I sometimes write (usually) in my notebook and then copy that onto the blog. 
Inkheart ended the way I wanted. Not exactly, because Basta got away, and so did the Magpie. That probably leads to the next book... Inkspell, or was it Inkdeath? I think Inkdeath is the third book. Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Inkspell is the second book. Anyway... (I am writing a lot of "anyways") 
Also, Dustfinger, somehow, gives an impression upon me as a bad guy. Not those bad BAD guys like Capricorn, but ...            Do you know what a but not is? Scared is frightened, but not horrified. Horrified is related to scared, but it isn't exactly the meaning of scared. Therefore, horrified is a but not of scared. You might think this has nothing to do with the previous conversation, but now I shall mention...             Dustfinger is a but-not of a bad guy, such as Capricorn. Do you know what I mean? I hope you do... He is like a person who supports someone when he needs to, but when it comes to betrayal, he is an expert. Actually, not an expert, but he is "good at" betraying. For example, Dustfinger (at the end...) stole Mo's book (Inkheart). He shouldn't have, but he did, for his sake. To take himself back to his own world... I think. I don't know if what Meggie told him (that he was to die in the book) really changed his mind. He seems like he still wants to go back to his book.


Overall, Inkheart is a GREAT BOOK!


If you haven't read it, then go ahead! Nothing to harm you! Although I suggest if you don't like Fantasy books, I don't think you would enjoy it much. (From an experience... Someone told me that they didn't like the book... at ALL... which seemed frugal, but people have different opinions, after all...)
If you HAVE read this book, there is the rating thing under this blog entry. Rate it! not on this entry, but on the book. A special rating thingy, you would call it. (=O thingy is not such a good word, but I'm using it anyway... XD)
Hope you enjoyed it!