Rules -- By Cynthia Lord

I finished Rules. Such a good book. But I expected something besides anything to do with boyfriend related things, friendship troubles. Well a little bit of friendship troubles. Family troubles, rather. And, well, not a lot about boyfriend-girlfriend things, but it's mentioned. It was a good book.
First of all, I'm not that fond of Kristi. She is kind of stuck up. No. Not stuck up. Just. She is just not a person I would want to be friends with. For some reason. Not a good first impression.
And, I don't like Ryan, either. He's mean. Especially to David. And he acts so nice around Kristi, probably because they were going out, to what I understood. And he makes Catherine sound like the jerk, instead of revealing the truth about the real jerk. A mean one.
Well, I guess they are meant to have such personality. It's a book. The characters make up the plot. So, they are meant to be mean or stuck up or whatnot.

Jason is nice. I think he likes Catherine. Oh, obviously. I wonder if he will ever be able to talk. Maybe not. I don't know about stuff about people who can't talk. Or autism. I don't know if they can be cured or not. I wonder.... Anyway, ohhh..... never mind. I don't know what to say!

Oh! I love the "Rules for David" at the front of the book. It's cute. Or just funny.
And I love how David always puts a toy in the fish tank and runs to Catherine saying, "No toys in the fish tank!" It's his little way of saying that an unknown absolutely-not-a-fish thing (toy) was in the fish tank put by a mysterous little kid (him, of course). Funny.

I hope you enjoyed RULES, too!

(If you have read the book Rules by Cynthia Lord and would like to rate the book, please put the book rating in the comment box thingy. The check list thingy that says, Rate it!)